Friday, February 19, 2010

I won!

Oooh, I can't believe I won this fantabulous print from MADE and Deco Mod Walls. Just recently, my best friend D was telling me how she was going to give her son (E) and daughter (I) their own bedrooms. Which entails cleaning out the guest/storage room and *gasp* decorating, which she told me I could do because she is just not the decorating type. Her only requirement? A black 'road' stripe on the wall, and otherwise a vehicle theme. So this piece of loveliness will fit in perfectly.

E will adore it, and it will give me a color scheme to start with. Plus, I already have something special planned for I, and this gives me something special for E as well.

I had a very special something lined up for show and tell today, but my pictures are on my camera. And my camera is with my husband at work. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment