Friday, July 30, 2010

Little House by the Seaside

What's this? Two posts this month? Craziness, I know. I have 6 minutes before the timer goes off and I have to take the pickle, hot dog, pineapple, black olive pizza out of the oven. I kid you not. One of them doesn't even have cheese. You wouldn't catch me near that with a 10 foot pole. Mine is straight up cheese. Oh, but why are you here?

Bonnets. I won this lovely Baby Jane pattern awhile ago, and I have made several of them. They are so stinkin' cute, I just have to share.


I think it's hysterical that they fit my almost-7 year old as well as they fit the 3 year old. I added an inch to the pattern, since it is supposed to be for babies, and it fits fine.

There. This posting thing isn't as hard as I make it out to be, is it? The timer just beeped. Saved by the bell.

1 comment: